For the week of October 2:
- Did you know that Saturday is National Children’s
Day? We're showing our love to the youngsters with storewide discounts on chocolate!
All kids love chocolate! Hooray for chocolate! (Also: Each chocolate purchase gets mom and dad a free trial size sample of Pain-Go-Way Aspirin powder!)
- Student Special: Showing us your
college ID won’t allow you to buy beer, but it will get you 15%
off of select microwavable pizzas. Check the stand-up in the
frozen foods aisle for more info!
- Fired from your job? Maybe our You Got Canned! Soup Special will cheer you up. Show us your termination papers to get low, low prices. Victims of corporate layoffs and/or early retirement are not eligible for this promotion.
- Into S&M? "Whipped" topping is 2-for-1
in frozen foods all week long! Non-dairy varieties are also available, for the lactose-intolerant submissives in our neighborhood.
- Don't forget to stop by Sunday for our annual "Good
Neighbor Day" carnival. Once again, we'll have free cotton candy
and balloon animals. Unfortunately, there will be no face painting
this year. Yes, we know that a month is a long time to wear a badly
drawn unicorn on one's cheek, and no, we did not know that the paint
we were using at last year's carnival was semi-permanent. Sorry!
There's something special popping up every week at Greens
& Grains. If you'd like an update delivered right to your inbox, sign
up for our Green & Grains newsletter below, or subscribe to our RSS
whatever that is.